Collective members regularly provide scholarships to support students studying abroad.
Supporting students participating in global learning experiences in Asia:
- Return to Asia Scholarship – Encourages the return of interest in Asia-based study abroad for 2021 and 2022. $125,000 of scholarship support will be provided to students participating in short-term faculty-led programs in Asia.
- California Colleges for International Education Joint Scholarships ($2,500) – Available to students that participate in an education abroad and/or internship abroad program offered by a California community college that is a current member of CCIE.
- Academy of International Business Southeast Joint Scholarships ($1,000) – Available to students who are attending a university in the United States and whose minor, major, masters or doctoral degree is in the field of international business.
- Pennsylvania Council for International Education Joint Scholarships (2,000) – Available to students who are attending a university or college in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- International Engineering Program Scholarships
Learn more on The Asia Institute’s scholarship page.
Supporting students participating in CEPA Foundation programs:
- Global ESC Scholarship ($1,000) – Available to students participating in a CEPA Foundation semester abroad program.
- First Generation Scholarship ($1,000) – Available to students participating in a CEPA Foundation semester abroad program who are the first in their family to study at a university/college.
- Emerging Global Leaders Scholarship ($2,500), Leadership Scholarship ($1,000), and Intercultural Scholarship ($500) – Available to students enrolled in CEPA’s Summer Intercultural Leadership Program.
- Affiliate Grant ($300 for semester or $150 for summer) – Available to students enrolled at CEPA affiliate partner schools/universities.
- “Go Again” Grant ($500) – Students who have taken part in a faculty-led program hosted by CEPA automatically qualify for a $500 grant to study abroad for a full semester at the European Study Center in France.
- September 2020: Virtual Exchange Faculty Workshops, Social Impact Innovation Lab, Community Education Abroad Webinar
- August 2020: Virtual Familiarization Week, Green Initiatives, Summer Development Training
- Special Edition: Global Virtual Learning and Exchange Opportunities
- July 2020: Virtual interns tackle team-based projects, Return to Asia Scholarship, Transformative Learning Series
Educational Webinars and Resources
Global Learning Collective members regularly offer both independent and joint webinars to support the international education community.
Webinars from CEPA Foundation
Recordings of previous webinars hosted by the CEPA Foundation are available on the CEPA website. Content is available free of charge with a variety of topics covered, including:
- Basics of Integrating Education Abroad into the Curriculum
- How to Acquire Resources for Education Abroad on Your Campus
- Helping Faculty Set up Faculty-Led Programs
- Emerging Adulthood and Studying Abroad: Supporting Student Resilience
- Connecting the Dots: Integrating Learning Abroad and Career Skills through ePortfolios
- Reflection Before, During, and After Study Abroad